This is one of the most notable high-powered shipping conferences of the year, according to event organizers, focusing on the education and networking of the entire ocean shipping industry from importers and exporters, known as beneficial cargo owners (BCOs) to ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports and terminals and customs brokers.
TPM attracts the who’s who of executives up and down the global containerized supply chain. Now in its 18th year, TPM attracts more than 2,300 attendees through a combination of unbiased programming and unmatched networking opportunities.
For the special discounted rate of $950 per registrant (normally $2,095), participants will be able to:
- Engage with container line executives on contract rates
- Learn how to mitigate ocean shipping risk to avoid the next Hanjin
- Discover new technologies aimed at enhanced visibility of container shipments
- Participate in a forum dedicated to addressing supply chain issues in the automotive parts sector
- Engage with like-minded beneficial cargo owners and key session moderators in a pre-TPM briefing for shippers
Steve Hughes, president and CEO of HCS International, will be participating in the sessions and will provide introductions to key executives.
To take advantage of this special discounted rate of $950, email the attendee’s name, title and company affiliation to [email protected]. If eligible, they receive a special discount code for first-time TPM automotive shippers.
See events.joc.com/tpm-2018 for more details.