Global Business Professor’s latest audio interview, “Keys to Digital Marketing Success for a Global Automotive Audience,” features Chris Bowers, managing director of CMB Automotive Marketing Ltd., a global automotive marketing and communications expert.
In the 13-minute audio interview, Bowers discusses and answers these questions:
- As a global industry, many automotive companies operate across multiple countries and territories. What are the implications for marketing teams and what should companies focus on to be able to deliver brand messages to their customers?
- How can companies ‘globalize’ their digital marketing approach and what some of the key elements are to consider?
- How many countries use the internet in different ways?
- What about the technicalities of operating a global website. What should companies consider in their efforts to market on an international stage?
- We’ve covered some good basics around the internet and an approach to build good international websites. What other digital marketing channels are useful for a global approach?
Bowers is a marketing and creative professional with considerable experience in the automotive and high performance technology industries. Working in international markets, he offers a global viewpoint, with creative thinking, on brand development and commercially focused marketing communications. He has driven successful campaigns for a wide range of automotive clients, including major global brands, where his creative, yet pragmatic approach has delivered outstanding results. Born and raised in Detroit and now living in the U.K., Bowers has extensive experience in U.S. and European automotive markets.